Pages

This is a post for you, and you.

First thing first,, i dont deserve to be mocked that way, and in the presence of others.
like i said, kalau nak tegur, you best do it privately.

Second, tho we're families, there's a line that we should never cross.
I talked this out with mom, you dont need to add oil to a burning fire.

Third, i dont wish that you speak of my mom, nor my fiance in that manner.
if i'm the one at fault, you shouldnt drag the others.

and what's so wrong with having thoughts of my own?
you're making me hate my decision in the first place.

I cant believe after what you guys said to me, you can both laugh it off.

I cant believe because of you guys, my own family is upside down.

2 comments:

  1. An important part of any blog is to feature the latest posts at the top of your homepage. With so many blogs abandoned or out-of-date, it's important to let readers know that yours is current. This way, your readers will have fresh, new posts to read and you will get the best exposure for your newest content.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete