Pages

Sinning is a habit.

Assalamualaikum,

so a close friend approached me,
asking me about changing.
honestly, i'm in the phase where i'm going back and forth to my old lifestyle.
i salute every single one of you,
who persevered to the very end.
i even had the thought of changing back to the old me.
but i guess my conscience is still intact.

and truthfully,
after changing, i had my own ups and downs.
it was so hard, it still is.
i guess that's the price to pay after sinning all this while.
you see, sinning was a habit,
that is now, so hard to scrape off.

life will give you obstacles,
but how you handle your obstacles will determine how far you'll go.

1 comment:

  1. Make your blog a primary source of play bazaar satta king information on the topic. With a simple read through your site, your viewer should feel like they have a thorough understanding of your niche. This will ensure that your readers will come back to your site when they have more questions on the topic.satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete