Pages

Friends? pfft.

Friends?

how sure are you with their honesty and sincerity?
for me, my close friends are a big part of my life,
they are my ear, my shoulder and my siblings, especially the ones here.
but,
what i came across a few days ago scarred me so bad its hard to even take it in,

i cant believe i called you a friend when all you ever did behind my back was mocking me.
i cant believe i told you my secrets when behind my back, you laughed it off with your friends.
i cant believe i cared when all my gestures are made fun of.

1 comment:

  1. If you are wanting to earn some real play bazaar satta king cash with your blog, then you must keep in mind that your blog should be viewed as a business. Your blog is a promotional method that leads to a final product or service. Therefore, use promotional words that entice your readers to want to purchase something.
    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete