Pages

Istanbul, Aku Datang :)

Assalamualaikum,



So... as many of you know,
I'm leaving for Turkey in a few days,
tho i know its like only a 2 hours flight from here,
but im hyped up to see my family again :')
last year, i had to skip my midterm exam this time around just because they were already waiting in Korea for me.
(alasan :3)
so as for this year,
Istanbul, Aku Datang! (this is like a movie title kan? i heard it from mom, not sure if its right tho)

foods i want to eat in Turkey.

1.Turkish ice cream (in the middle of winter?)
2.Turkish yoghurt
3.Kebab (A must!)
4.Turkish coffee

but first,
I have to ace the midterm exam i have on the morning of my flight,
so wish me luck :)


2 comments:

  1. Jay bole bgtahu tak which bridal house Jay ambik pakej tunang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An easy way to come up with new satta king play bazaar blog content when you are having writer's block is to look back through old posts. Many posts that are old or outdated can be brought back to life with fresh, up-to-date information. Or you may find a piece of an older post that you can expand into a full post. Check your archives! You never know what you'll find!satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete